- 2 to 3 lb. pork butt or shoulder roast
- 2 tbsp. Ohana Spice Kona Coffee Blend seasoning (more if necessary)
- 12 drops or more of balsamic vinegar
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place the roast in a baking pan with sides higher than the roast (to contain the accumulated liquid as it bakes). Spread the Kona Coffee blend and rub it gently to cover the top evenly. Finish with 12 or more drops of balsamic vinegar. Cover loosely with a piece of foil and bake for 3 hours.
Tip: For the last hour of cooking, throw in your favorite vegetables!
It’s all about the leftovers...
- Great for pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw and BBQ sauce.
- Use as a filling for tacos or enchiladas.
- Use in any recipe calling for shredded pork.