Recipe: Pesto Lasagne
- 1 (15 oz) tub whole milk ricotta
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese; divided
- 2 TEASPOONS OHANA SPICE LEGEND
- 1 (32 oz) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 (15 oz) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 (5 oz) jar Basil Pesto
- 1 (9 oz) box (3 1/2” x 7”) oven ready lasagne sheets
*you should have 12 sheets total
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl mix together the ricotta, 3 cups mozzarella (reserve one cup for top of lasagne), and Ohana Legend. Spoon 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce into the bottom of an 9” x 12” glass baking dish and cover with 3 lasagne sheets. Spread another layer of red sauce over the sheets followed by the jar of pesto and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture. Add 3 more lasagna sheets then more the red sauce. Again, 3 more lasagne sheets, the rest of the red sauce and ricotta mixture, then the final 3 sheets of pasta. Spoon the Alfredo sauce over the ricotta and top off the lasagne with the reserved cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. You can layer this lasagne in any order you want as long as the Alfredo sauce and a cup of mozzarella cheese are saved for the top.
Bake for 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.